Friday, October 31, 2008

Tribute


So I'm sorry (to all those who care. . . . . hahahahahaha. .yeah right) that I haven't been able to post the last few days, but between school and life, things have been crazy. BUT on the upside, I recorded the greatest video in the world. BUT that was about 7 minutes long, so you will never see it. SO I made a Tribute to it about my Indiana/California family trees. SO now it is your job to get the word out (it's a give and take relationship) and tell everyone about my blog. 
Not much new news. I have not learned Thriller (see Cari's Blog) and I probably never will. .sorry Cari. . .until this weekend, Grace & Peace. . .Richard


OK some more bad news. The video I was trying to upload was about 100x the size it should have been, so thats why I couldn't get it up all day. So without ANY further ado, the video (just ignore that part about the beginning and end of the video because it isn't there. . . . .sorry)

3 comments:

Andy and Cari said...

Why is Andy SO much smaller than me?

Lil said...

I love it. I am so proud to be a part of your "family tree," and I am very happy to share you with your "Indiana tree." You are very blessed.

Love, Mom
(Can't wait to see you in 18 days!)

Unknown said...

Dude, you should just put it up on Facebook. Jonelle and I were talking about making one for mom. You are amazing and I love your Tribute reference... @>}--

Richard's Musical Recommendations. . .


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones