Friday, October 2, 2009

Intro to New Media Project



Although this isn't my normal kind of blog post, I just wanted to let you know what was going on in the Life of Richard. I'm in a class at Crossroads that is about New Media and this is an introduction to my semester project. It will be a video (not one of me, but a video nonetheless) about why we need Biblical Counseling available at all churches. The truth is that we are all messed up by sin and we will be getting advice and counseling from somewhere and if it is not Biblical, we need to evaluate where it's from. So stay tuned here for updates on that and how that is coming along.

P.S. I do think that I will have a more normal blog post by this weekend. . .

No comments:

Richard's Musical Recommendations. . .


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones